Plotzing is a Yiddish word which roughly translates to "freaking out," but in that special way that Yiddish can sum up a whole English phrase with one word. As a writer/illustrator, I spend most of my time at a desk with pencil smudged all over my hand (left-handedness has its downsides) daydreaming about these plotz-worthy products.
1. Micron pens are essential, and I go through them like popcorn (is that an expression?).
2. We all know anything by Pantone is totally understated cool. These markers are no exception.
3. This wooden cat tape dispenser is an absolute gem. I think I would name him Henry.
5. Moleskine notebooks are such a luxury. This one has special paper for doing watercolors. I pine!
6. I want to stamp this self-inking cat stamp on every piece of scrap paper in my apartment.
7. The Seven Year Pen claims it won't dry out for seven whole years. Heaven.
8. The annual weekly planner by Little Otsu lets you fill in the dates, so you don't have to stress about buying a new planner at the start of each calendar year, like I do.
9. Colorful numeric paper clips! Because why not?